Pre Arrival Covid-19 Update!
In order for us to protect you and the various staff involved in the preparing and cleaning of our properties for other guests we are providing the following information to you;
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE REGARDING YOUR ARRIVAL, WE NEED YOUR FULL CO-OPERATION TO ENSURE HOLIDAYS CAN GO AHEAD - THANK YOU
Check In and Check Out Times
The owner will be in touch with you directly if there is any alteration to your check in or check out time. These needs to be adhered to.
During Your Stay
NO visiting guests are permitted to visit the property or garden at this time.
If you or a member of your group develop a cough or fever (however mild) or suspect that you are showing signs of Covid-19 while visiting YOU MUST inform your property manager/owner. If you test positive during your stay you MUST return home immediately.
We request all guests to only attend if they are fit and well and showing no signs of Covid-19.
Departure Check List
The owner will notify you if they require the beds to be stripped and bagged.
ALL rubbish MUST be bagged and removed from the property (Including kitchen bins, paper waste bins, bathroom bins, double check for any stray tissues!) Then place in external bins.
Please remove ALL food and any items you have bought into the property.
Leave windows open where possible and deemed safe to do so.
For us to be able to minimise the risks and to try to provide a safer environment:
- DVD'S, games and books may be removed or limited.
- Soft furnishings may be removed (not including bedding and where towels are provided)
- No mid stay cleaning will be carried out to protect the staff involved
- Engineers and call out staff may not be able to attend the property during occupation, where possible we will do our best to assist at a safe distance.
- Where stock is limited, please come prepared; toilet roll, hand soap and cleaning equipment.
- It is advisable to remove shoes when inside the property.
Booking Conditions and Information
- It is a good idea to bring a first aid kit with you to include paracetamol and thermometer.
- You will ensure your vehicle(s) are full with fuel incase you need to return home unexpectedly, it is advised that someone other than you are insured to drive in the event you are unable to.
- We recommend bringing gloves, cleaning equipment, mask, sanitiser and remember to wash your hands frequently when coming and going from the property.
We expect all our guests to follow Government Guidelines, including the number of households/bubbles and local lockdown rules.
We rely on your full co-operation to ensure we can continue to operate, keep all of our staff safe and other holiday makers too.
Whilst we cannot guarantee properties are free from infection, we would like to let you know that each of our property owners/managers have been informed of all latest Government Protocols on property preparation to help minimise risk.
Sleeps12, the owner, or the property management team do not accept any liability for any member becoming ill while on holiday, as the virus has a incubation period of 14 days this could have been contracted prior to your stay.
Thank you for your support and help in trying to keep Sleeps12.com properties safe, we hope you have a pleasant and restful stay.