Hen Weekend near Bath
Things to do in Bath
- SHOPPING! You can not go to Bath and not go shopping. Old and new mix perfectly together here. You can find all of your usual high street shops as well as a great range of independent stores. If you are a bit of a vintage type of girl then there are lots of small vintage cloting shops and a fab market in Green Street Station where bargains can be found every Sunday. It is well worth a visit.
- FASHION WEEK - why not time your hen party well and come during Fashion Week in April. With lots to do and see you could spend a bit of time at an exhibition before trying to emulate the style while you are shopping.
- BECOME A TOURIST - think open top bus tour with the girls, visit the Royal Cresent and The Circus. Rumour has it Jonny Depp used to own a house in the Circus. Visit the Jane Austin Museum and have your photo taken with Mr Darcy, just remember that you have your own Mr Darcy waiting at home!
- GO FOR A MEAL - there are plenty of great places to eat in Bath. Forget the usual high street Italians and dig a little deeper. You'll find every taste catered for here in Bath.
- COCKTAILS - you must have a few drinks when you are here and the pubs and bars around the Theatre are a great idea especially in the summer.
- WATCH THE RUGBY - get the adrenaline flowing and book an afternoon at the rugby. Right in the heart of the City Bath Rugby is iconic.
Once you have had enough excitiment for one day then we can think of nothing better than going back to our local Sleeps12 properties for a rest. Our two nearest properties Henfield Barn and Holemoor Stables are perfect for Hen Parties. Open spaces, indoor pools and great gardens you can be sure that you will have a great time. WHy not book the Cocktail Waiters or Butlers in the Buff and make a real night of it. Have a relaxing day the next day and have some pampering or get a bit crafty with the great sessions organised by The Crafty Hen.
Prices from £1,750.00
Gorgeous luxury holiday accommodation sleeping 18 in 9 ensuite bedrooms. Indoor heated pool, games room with table tennis, pool table and table football.
- Sleeps 18 in 9 en suite rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Games room with pool table
- Table tennis and table football
- 30 minutes to Jurassic Coast