Sleeps12 Quality Assurance Process
Here at Sleeps12 we are very proud of the high quality properties we offer to the large group holiday market and we strive to provide a consistently good service; as a result our guests come back year after year, safe in the knowledge that they'll have a truly enjoyable stay.
We have measures in place to ensure we maintain these high standards so that you get the best holiday experience. For example:
• Our team in the office are knowledgeable and helpful. Being only a small team we are able to offer a more personal service that you don't often get with other agents.
• Our properties are hand picked through property visits and meetings with potential owners. That way we can safely say that we have only the best properties in our portfolio.
• We give our own star ratings but we also encourage owners to have their properties graded by Visit England. This is a rigorous process that matches national standards.
• We ask for feedback from each visit. This is emailed to the team in the office and the property owner and between us we discuss it to find ways to make improvements where necessary.
• The office team and the owners of Sleeps12 are always on hand to help property owners with queries; we constantly work together to ensure that everything is as perfect as possible for the anyone staying in a Sleeps12 property.
This is how we've worked for several years and we believe this goes a long way towards the success that we've achieved. We also keep up with trends such as social media and marketing to ensure that we stay ahead of the game. Several years ago we quickly responded to the preference for online booking and we've made sure our website shows live availability so that anyone looking to book a holiday can clearly see what's available, and bookings can be made 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world. We appreciate that people lead busy lives these days and don’t necessarily want to make enquiries by phone. If there is anything you need to know we respond to queries in a timely manner and don’t leave you waiting for answers.
Transparency is important to us so we are always honest in our responses and about our properties, as you can see from our reviews. We introduced a Quality Assurance Process so that we can continue to build on what we already have in place and so that we can always offer our guests the best possible service and dependable high standards.
Our Quality Assurance Process
We make regular inspections of our properties, aiming for four visits a year to each house depending upon the ease of access to the property.
Inspections are conducted randomly and owners are not informed of the visit prior to the inspection. This demonstrates that our property owners always maintain the highest standards that are synonymous with the Sleeps12 name.
On each visit our inspector will check the decoration and general upkeep of the property both inside and out. Everything in every room is checked including the quality and condition of fixtures and fittings. Crockery and cutlery is closely scrutinised, beds and sofas are sat or laid upon, we look inside cupboards and we always check the pool area. If the owners are present we talk to them and take notes - for instance about when they will next be decorating the property, and how often the gardens are tended. We use our own experiences of our stays in holiday homes and hotels to look for the smaller things that can make a big difference.
We then give written feedback to the property owner setting out our findings and what should be actioned; we state when we expect any work to be done or changes effected and we follow up on this at our next inspections, with everything diarised so that it's not forgotten about.
The result? We think you'll agree that what we set out to achieve is reflected in the overall quality and attention to detail found in each and every one of our luxury large group holiday homes.