On Your Departure From a Sleeps12 Property
How to leave your Sleeps12 property:
We are often asked how a property should be left at the end of your stay, so here's a useful guide:
- Firstly, it's important that you leave no later than the stated time - usually 10.00am. Note however, that some properties are 9.30am. This will be on your booking confirmation. Charges can be made for late checkout.
- All rubbish and recycling should be left in the bin area allocated for this.
- All washing up from your stay should have been done and put away. It's okay for the dishwashers to be on with your final load.
- The kitchen table and all kitchen surfaces should be clean.
- Any spillages made during your stay should be cleaned up.
- It's a good idea to check all rooms, including the swimming pool, utility, bedrooms, etc. to make sure nothing is left behind.
- If any furniture has been moved during your stay, it must be returned to its original position (excluding baby and toddler equipment).
- There's no need to worry about stripping beds unless the property owner specifically requests this; all towels, etc. that you've used can be left in the bathrooms.
- If you've used the tablecloths and napkins, please leave them in the utility area. These get sent to the laundry so you don't need to wash them unless you want to re-use them during your stay.
- If anything is damaged during your stay it's always best to let the owner know in the first instance, rather than leave it till you leave, or after you've left. People tend to be more understanding that way.
- If you feel there is anything missing or if anything isn't working properly do let us know - we rely on guests thoughts quite alot in this respect as we don't stay in the properties ourselves.
- If there was a key left for you in a key safe or other safe place, please make sure it's put back for the next guests.
You'll be emailed a link after your stay, asking you to complete your feedback for the property; it's invaluable to us if you can please complete this as it helps us to make any improvements needed.