Want to feel like Lady of the Manor for your Hen Party?
Then Hurstone House is just what you're looking for! The commanding views from the terrace make it perfect for gathering with your hens and looking out over the acres and acres of beautiful countryside, whilst you take afternoon tea, or perhaps raise a glass of champagne to your forthcoming wedding. In the warmer months you can sit out there and reminisce with the girls until the early hours of the morning; or you can all sit back in the hot tub beneath a velvet sky studded with stars. Hurstone House is great year round - it's so homely and cosy; can you imagine, you and your hens coming in rosy cheeked from a country walk, lighting the fire and gathering round with mugs of steaming hot chocolate, before getting ready to go out to the local pub for the evening?
You might like to book up a craft activity for your stay, or arrange some beauty treatments with one of our recommended therapists. We have tried and tested caterers too - so get dressed up and let them come in and cook for a themed dinner party; cocktail dresses and feather boas for a 1930's night, or glitzy evening dresses and chiffon wraps for an evening of glamour and dining in style. You'll have lots of wonderful memories to take home with you!
There's a lot we love about Hurstone House, but what springs to mind is:
- The gorgeous wisteria in the summer months - the delicate wafting fragrance, and what a wonderful backdrop for group photos of you and your hens
- Large open reception rooms with plenty of room for your whole group to relax
- Log fires in winter - oh so cosy! Tea and toast by the fireside is hard to beat!
- A great country pub really close by - there's even a private dining room you can book if you're worried that things might get a bit raucous!
- The thoughtful, homely touches like board games, spare wellington boots and walking maps.