Don’t forget to pack some old clothes and your wellies, there is the danger of stepping in much much more than a bit of mud!!! In some instances there is the opportunity to get up close and personal (supervised) with some of the farm yard animals – pigs, chickens, sheep and cows. In fact there are 2 pigs in particular that take ENORMOUS offence if they aren’t given a titbit or two when you pass by! There are also a few horses dotted around the place.
One property has a herd of deer that roam on the grounds and are visible most days. They can come very close to the house, which is a truly magical experience.
It is important to note that the access to farm animals is dependent on the property. To avoid disappointment call the office on 01823 665500 before booking.
Prices from £1,850.00
Stunning 10 bedroom Somerset barn conversion, sleeping 20, with indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and BBQ lodge.
- Sleeps 20 in 10 en suite bedrooms
- Spa hall with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna
- Games room with pool table and table tennis, etc
- 10 extra beds available at extra cost
- Sky TV with full package in all bedrooms
Prices from £1,100.00
Stunning barn conversion in Devon sleeping 8 with all year round BBQ Lodge and an outdoor pool or hot tub (depending on time of year).
- Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Outdoor pool 1st May - 30th Sept
- BBQ Lodge all year round
- Hot tub available 1st Oct - 30th April
- Outdoor table tennis table
Prices from £1,000.00
Sleeps 13 in large farmhouse in private grounds & woods of over 40 acres
- Sleeps 13 in 5 bedrooms
- Hot Tub, Tennis Court & Croquet Lawn
- 5 acres of sweeping lawns and 25 acres of private woodland
- Games room with pool table and table football
- Perfect Hen Weekends