Most of our holiday properties are located deep in the countryside so it's inevitable that you'll see and hear signs of the farming that has dominated the landscape for centuries. The pastures are grazed by sheep and cattle, and as some of our properties are situated on working farms, you might get the opportunity to get quite close to the animals. You may see cows brought in for milking, or in barns for the winter; there will be lambs close by to some of the holiday homes and you may even be lucky enough to feed them, or to give titbits to the resident pigs. Some of our property owners have horses in the paddocks close to the accommodation, and others have free range chickens wandering about.
If it's a farm experience you're after please call us so that we can advise on the best properties to stay at for the optimum animal experience. Any contact with the animals will always be supervised and do bear in mind that old clothes and wellington boots are advisable - you never know what you might step in!
Prices from £1,850.00
Stunning 10 bedroom Somerset barn conversion, sleeping 20, with indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and BBQ lodge. Up to 10 extra beds available at an extra cost per person.
- Sleeps 20 in 10 en suite bedrooms
- 10 extra beds available at extra cost
- Spa hall with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna
- Games room with pool table and table tennis, etc
- Sky TV with full package in all bedrooms
Prices from £1,199.00
Stunning barn conversion in Devon sleeping 8 with all year round BBQ Lodge and an outdoor pool or hot tub (depending on time of year).
- Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Outdoor pool 1st May - 30th Sept
- BBQ Lodge all year round
- Hot tub available 1st Oct - 30th April
- Outdoor table tennis table
Prices from £1,100.00
Sleeps 13 in large farmhouse in private grounds & woods of over 40 acres
- Sleeps 13 in 5 bedrooms
- Hot Tub, Tennis Court & Croquet Lawn
- 5 acres of sweeping lawns and 25 acres of private woodland
- Games room with pool table and table football
- Perfect Hen Weekends