Our Barns in Somerset
How about Somerset for a UK holiday? There is so much to see and do – visit the glorious Georgian city of Bath with its famous Roman waters and stunning architecture, or the majestic cathedral and Bishops Palace in Wells (England’s smallest city!). Take in the breath-taking coastline, the plummeting cliffs and sheltered bays, the rugged wildness of Exmoor National Park, or the deep wooded valleys of the Quantock Hills. Have some bucket and spade fun on the vast sandy beaches at Weston-Super-Mare, Burnham-on-Sea, or Minehead; or take a good old fashioned ride on a steam train through picturesque countryside. Visit the famous Glastonbury Abbey and climb the Tor for some panoramic views, explore the dramatic Cheddar Gorge, or enjoy the unique beauty of the Somerset Levels. Sample some Somerset delights – farmhouse cider, clotted cream, and cheddar cheese!
The perfect country cottage awaits you in Somerset; Sleeps 12 has several cottages to rent - even if it’s a last minute holiday it’s worth checking our availability. Our self catering holiday lettings are perfect for a small family or a large group.
Prices from £1,750.00
Gorgeous luxury holiday accommodation sleeping 18 in 9 ensuite bedrooms. Indoor heated pool, games room with table tennis, pool table and table football.
- Sleeps 18 in 9 en suite rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Games room with pool table
- Table tennis and table football
- 30 minutes to Jurassic Coast
Prices from £1,850.00
Stunning 10 bedroom Somerset barn conversion, sleeping 20, with indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and BBQ lodge.
- Sleeps 20 in 10 en suite bedrooms
- 10 extra beds available at extra cost
- Spa hall with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna
- Games room with pool table and table tennis, etc
- Sky TV with full package in all bedrooms